Mar 13, 2020 - 8:35 AM
Go to my payments page, then from withdraw money tab, select Payoneer and fill your Payoneer Email ID, and enter the amount you would like to withdraw ( Minimum is $20 ) then click on withdraw button.
Now you have to send a payment request from your Payoneer account within 24 hours as per the below instructions:
1. Sign in to your Payoneer account.
Before you can start sending payment requests, you will be asked to provide information that verifies your identity and line of business. This is necessary to verify that your business is supported under our terms of service and to prevent fraud or identity theft. If any additional information is needed, we will contact you by email.
2. From the menu, go to Receive >> Request a Payment.
3. Add a new payer.
Select a company, then fill below details:
Company Name: talentsroot
Website URL: www.talentsroot.com
Contact First Name: Talents
Contact Last Name: Root
Email: [email protected]
4. Enter the payment details, including:
· Amount: the amount as per your withdrawal request on talentsroot.com
· Currency: USD
· Date: Default
· Description: Freelancer Payout – “your username”
5. If all looks good, click request payment to send the request
6. Go back to talentsroot, from my payments page in payments tab, click on confirm button and add the Payment Request ID.
It may take Up to 5 working days to complete the payment.