Once logged in, you can find a Root by searching the site, or by browsing the thumbnails on the category or subcategory pages or by post a request.
To place an order:
You must first register on talentsroot, verify your account and add all your personal information before placing orders.
- From within the marketplace, click the thumbnail of the Root you would like to order.
- Once on the Root page, make sure to read a description of the service being offered. You can also look at the Talent’s work samples or customer reviews further down the page. Note: If you have specific questions, we recommend contacting the Talents prior to ordering.
- Click Proceed to Order.
You can upgrade your order if the Talents offers extra services. Click the Plus icon to add an extra service. You can also select the quantity you would like.
- Review your order, and then click Proceed to Payment.
If you have money in your talentsroot balance (greater than or equal to the amount of your order), it will be used and you won’t incur a processing fee. If you don’t have money in your talentsroot balance choose a payment option:
– If paying with PayPal click Continue and fill out your details.
– If paying with a credit card fill out your details and click on credit card icons.
- After your order processes, you can send the requiements and all other details using the transaction messaging page. Note: The payment is held by talentsroot until you approve and accept the delivery.