The primary purpose of talentsroot website and applications to collect information from you is to provide you with a safer, smoother and more effective experience. This enables us to provide you with the services and features you need, and information is collected by the following means:
- Registration information: It is the primary information that users provide to us when filling in the fields required to register an account, for example, name, phone number and e-mail address, information that users provide after registration which includes profile photo, gender, date of birth, information about you (interests, hobbies, Details about educational level and work) and any other information about you.
- Technical information: We automatically collect specific information and store it in log files, and this information includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, type of browser, Internet service provider, referral / exit pages, device ID, advertising ID, and operating system, Types of add-ons, date and time, number of clicks, information about your use of our services, and data related to networked devices (for example, a computer or mobile device).
- Contact information: This information is for your communication with us regarding your requests or any inquiries about the site or disputes and includes the following contact information (full name, address of the request, title of the message and its subject)
- Financial Transaction Information: Information provided by users to make financial transactions when purchasing services or withdrawing profits, including payment information upon purchase from our website, credit card number, card expiration date, CVV code and other data.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we have collected from users for the following purposes:
- To validate accounts and user activities.
- To provide the services and products of talentsroot electronic used on the Internet,
- To maintenance, protection, improvement and development of the site, applications and services of talentsroot.
- To facilitate and improve your online experience and process and complete your operations on talentsroot.
- To help us resolve current and potential future questions, complaints and respond to your queries.
- To data analysis, auditing, fraud control and prevention, and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To provide services and support, measure and improve the level of our services for you.
- To promotional and informational purposes, conducting market research and surveys.
- To transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance in accordance with the PCI-DSS data security standards.
talentsroot is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information, however, we may share your personal information as necessary for the following purposes:
- To comply with applicable laws or regulations, legal or governmental procedures and claims, to comply with a court order, summons, search warrant, law enforcement request, similar legal proceedings, or to protect our legal rights.
- To implement our terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for the purposes of investigating possible irregularities or suspected occurrence violation of terms of service, fraud, infringement of intellectual property or any other activity that may be unlawful or expose us to legal liability.
- To protect our rights and privacy, ownership or security of our users or talentsroot, to detect, prevent cases of fraud, security and legal issues, technical failures and to deal with it and investigate it.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. When talentsroot shares user information with third parties, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. These could include other services, promotions or sweepstakes offered by business partners. Because talentsroot does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
- We may also share information with a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, waiver, transfer or any other disposition of all or part of our business or assets during the negotiations.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- The security of your data at talentsroot is an important and a top priority for us, so we strive to keep all your information confidential and secure, and we take all the security measures and proper procedures and safety standards necessary and appropriate to protect it from loss, damage, misuse, modification, Change, disclosure, unauthorized access, or unintended and illegal use such as firewalls (computing), VPNs end encryptions.
- We always working to update our security practices, follow the best-known procedures to protect your personal information, and review our security procedures carefully.
- However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone, and if you are concerned that any of your personal data has disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account. If you receive an email indicating that it is coming from talentsroot and requesting personal information about you via email, please forward it and send it back immediately to: [email protected].
DURATION OF RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- talentsroot is committed to processing only correct and updated personal data, so you are entitled to receive correction of your inaccurate personal data relating to you.
- talentsroot is obligated to delete unnecessary personal data in relation to purposes that have been collected or otherwise processed.
- We uses only data processors that provide adequate safeguards to implement appropriate technical and regulatory measures in such a way as to ensure that the processing meets and ensures the protection of the rights of all relevant data topics.
talentsroot may contain links to websites that are not owned or under our management, or ads from other sites. We therefore recommend that you read and understand the privacy policies of these sites before using them, so we do not bear any for the content, activities and practices of these sites to which the links are accessed.
talentsroot may send emails to your registered email, and to stop receiving these messages, follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email and select the option that is appropriate for you.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you are concerned about your data and personal information, you are entitled to:
- Request access to personal data that we collect about you or have already provided to us, please contact us by e-mail [email protected].
- Request to correct any errors in your account information and information and your contact information on talentsroot at any time by logging into your account or emailing [email protected] and your request will be answered within a reasonable time.
- To change your mobile contact preferences and information, follow the instructions in your SMS or other mobile message.
- Request to unsubscribe from our marketing and newsletters using the unsubscribe link in the newsletter sent to you.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY?
You have a great role in protecting your personal information and data, and you can start now by doing the following:
- View, control or modify the information that identifies you through your Talents Route account.
- Choose how to handle with cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Not to disclose your password or your account information to someone else.
- You should always log out at the end of your session, especially if you are using someone else's computer or in public Internet places.
- talentsroot assumes no responsibility for any actions resulting from third parties' access to your information due to your failure to keep the confidentiality of your personal information.
When you visit the talentsroot website and apps, the site saves cookies in your browser, and these files are small text files that the site or service provider stores on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) through your internet browser that allows for website systems or your service provider will know your browser and getting some information and remembering it.
Use of cookie information
Cookie information is used for the following purposes:
- To get to know your computer when you return to visit the site again.
- To collect general data about the site’s visit volume and interactions on the site to provide better experiences and tools on the site in the future.
- To store the personal information that you register through your location, in order to provide it on request such as your name, email and website link.
- To help us understand your preferences based on your current or past activity on the site, enabling us to improve our services for you, and to help you get services as quickly as possible according to your previous preferences.
- To improve, manage and analyze site usage.
- If you disable or disable cookies, some features will be disabled, and some features that make your experience of the site more efficient will not function, as they should.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN
talentsroot is not appropriate for children under the age of eighteen, and we do not knowingly collect any information from children and do not intend to do so in the future, but we cannot tell the ages of people logging on to talentsroot. We would like to emphasize that our services are for adults, not minors. If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that a minor (under 18 years of age) has provided talentsroot with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to confirm that the information has been removed and cancel their participation in any marketing communications.
If you have questions or concerns about talentsroot’s collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please submit a ticket on our support center. We will endeavor to respond to any questions or concerns within 10 days of receipt.
Last Update: January 2020
Copyright © Talents Root LLC 2019-2020
All Rights Reserved