Terms of Service
Welcome to talentsroot
The following Terms of Service (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the talentsroot website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.talentsroot.com (the "Site").
In these Terms of service, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms shall have the meanings referred:
- ‘talentsroot’: Refers to the trademark of our website, owned by Talents Root E-Services LLC;
- ‘User Account’: Refers to a User’s personal profile, settings, activities, invoices, transactions, funds and balance available for the seller to withdraw;
- ‘Custom offer’: Refers to an offer made by a seller to a Buyer to provide a Custom root and which must contain a price and description and other details wherever applicable;
- ‘User’: Refers to any registered person who uses talentsroot;
- ‘User Content’: Refers to all contents uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the services by Users, including without limitation, Proposals and communication via the Account. User Content does not include any materials or deliverables or intellectual property therein arising from a root, which shall be assigned to the Buyer on successful payment for the root. User Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated it;
- ‘Account’: is where all the communication between Buyer and seller is conducted in private. Via the Account, the parties can exchange information including attachments, send a proposal or raise an invoice, make payments, request a refund or raise a dispute in relation to a root.
- ‘Billing’: Refers to the total invoices during a period which the services were provided;
- ‘Buyer’: Refers to a person buying root from a seller on talentsroot;
- ‘Seller: Refers to a person selling root for a Buyer on talentsroot;
- ‘Root’: Refers to a piece of work that a seller and Buyer agree via talentsroot is to be provided by the seller to the Buyer.
- ‘Content’: Refers to all data, texts, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, graphics, user contents and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through talentsroot;
- ‘Guest’ or ‘visitor’: Refers to an unregistered user of talentsroot;
- ‘Dispute’: Refers to any dispute raised in relation to a rejected Invoice or a rejected Refund Request related to root.
- ‘Escrow Account’: Refers to the virtual account where money is deposited on Commencement of the root and is only released in accordance with these Terms, and the conditions agreed on between the parties;
- ‘Invoice’: Refers to a bill for a completed root, which is raised by the seller in the Account or in the talentsroot sales dashboard;
ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES
talentsroot Services comprise the website and mobile applications and related services ("Services"), talentsroot is a platform that connects seller with buyers, owned by owned by Talents Root E-Services LLC. They are collectively referred to as "talentsroot " or "we". In accordance with talentsroot ’s published Policies located at https://www.talentsroot.com (“Policies”). This Agreement are non-transferable, except as expressly provided herein.
EQUIPMENT AND ACCESS TO THE SITE AND APPLICATIONS
- The user is responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use talentsroot website and applications, and all charges related thereto.
- You agree to comply with any, and all guidelines, notices, rules, operating policies, and instructions regarding the use of the Services and/or access to the website and applications. We reserve the right to review these guidelines, notices, operating rules, policies and instructions at any time, and you are aware of any changes to the foregoing when posted on talentsroot.
Subject to your compliance to these all the terms and conditions, talentsroot grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to:
- Access and use the website and mobile applications for your personal purposes;
- Access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by talentsroot and its licensors.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. The rights granted to you in these terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 18; you accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service or any use of your credit cards or other payment instrument by minors. You shall not license, sell, rent, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Service.
- You shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, and disassemble any part of the website and applications, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- You shall not access the Service or website and applications in order to build a similar or competitive services.
- except as expressly stated herein, no part of the website and applications may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
- You shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained in the website and applications.
- The services are not directed towards anyone under 18 years of age.
- By using the services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years of age, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the services.
ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
In order to use most Services, you must register for a “talentsroot Account”. You will be required to provide certain information and you will establish a username and a password, you will be obliged to the following
- You agree to provide complete, correct and accurate information in terms of name, phone number, email and other requested data.
- You are responsible for reviewing that information periodically for the purpose of correcting, modifying or updating it whenever new information is available to you, and assume full responsibility for the unreliability or error of this data.
- You are responsible for protecting the password you use to access the Services and agree not to disclose your password to any third parties.
- You agree that all activities occurring under your account authorized by you.
- You may not use your membership for any fraudulent or improper purpose or any purpose that is competing with talentsroot website and applications.
- You must immediately notify us of any breach, theft or discovery of any illegal use of your account in the Site, so that we can take the necessary technical measures to maintain the account.
- talentsroot reserves the right to refuse or unregister anyone in the Website, or to remove, prevent anyone from using the Site for any reason, and to limit or terminate your access to or use the Site at any time without notice.
- If you provide any information specified by talentsroot, at its own discretion, that it is incorrect, inaccurate, non-modern or incomplete (or if the information becomes incorrect, inaccurate, non-modern or incomplete).
- In other circumstances, as talentsroot deems appropriate at its absolute discretion.
- talentsroot sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels is updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, 3and Top Seller.
- sellers ‘Who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering roots for higher prices through root Extras, or selling their root in multiples.
You may only use this Website for domestic, private and lawful purposes. You may not use the Website or any Content on it:
- For any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this Agreement and related guidelines as made available by talentsroot.
- In any way, that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or code of practice.
- In any way, that injure to our reputation or trademark.
- In any way, that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or us.
- To Post any content or messages pertaining to the Divine Self or personalities considered, racial discrimination, discrimination in religion, race, age, national origin or disability, or containing insults, slander, profanity, harassment or mistreatment, or contrary to the teachings of the Islamic religion, or disturb public morals.
- To Post messages or unsolicited electronic correspondence or similar.
- To Post, transmit or insert of any material containing viruses or other harmful software (Trojans, Worms, Logic Bombs, Time Bombs, Keystroke loggers, Spyware, Adware) or any malicious code, files or other software designed to damage, interfere with or identify the normal operation of the service (or any part thereof) , or any other software or computer hardware.
- To Collect or track the personal information of others, for any immoral purpose.
- Any abuse for the referral program will cause your acount to be suspended without any further notice with removing all referral amount from the balance.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service in the event of any infringement or any prohibited use.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Services are offered on talentsroot website through roots and Custom roots, which can be fixed or variable price. Services delivered in these ways on talentsroot site are collectively referred to in these terms as “roots”.
- talentsroot has no control over this process. Services are provided by sellers directly to Buyers, who determine the deliverables, price and all other requirements.
- Sellers can add the roots according to their specialties by adding an accurate description, an appropriate price for the submitted work, a high-quality picture and other information required in the root.
- The buyer can choose the appropriate routine to order and communicate with and agree with seller.
- Sellers may price their roots at a base price beyond $5. Base prices on roots can be set to $5 and above.
- On Commencement of a root, the Buyer pays funds into the Escrow Account, and the buyer must confirm their requirements upfront in the Account. The seller must provide regular progress updates and respond within one (1) working day to all messages from the Buyer, in the Account.
- Sellers must deliver work within the delivery times either defined in their order, or agreed with the Buyer upfront in the Account for Custom root. Sellers will be rated by buyers, any late in root delivery will be considered and will affect the rating.
- Sellers must fulfill their root and Buyers agree to pay for work delivered. Users will be penalized for cancellations or refunds caused by them, without just a reason. sellers must provide, and be given the opportunity by the Buyer to provide at least two further iterations on the work delivered if the Buyer is not initially satisfied.
- All direct communication between Buyer and seller must go via the Account to keep both parties protected in case of a Dispute. Once the root has been completed, the seller will send the order to the Buyer.
- If the Buyer is not satisfied with the deliverables, they can reject the order and provide the seller with detailed feedback on what work remains outstanding.
- Once the root has been completed, the seller will raise a request to receive payment, including the release of funds held in the Escrow Account. Sellers must not request payment upfront before work has been completed. Buyers must pay within the 7 days’ payment terms.
- Root Extras are additional services offered on top of the seller’s root for an additional price defined by the seller.
- Services offered through root Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Root Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each root Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
CANCELLATION OF A ROOT
- After the Commencement of a root, the Buyer or seller may request a cancellation:
- The requester must notify the other party of the cancellation by placing a message in the Account. Alternatively, if there are funds in the Escrow Account and the Buyer believes they are entitled to a refund subject to, the Buyer can notify the seller of the cancellation by requesting a refund using the “Request Refund” action on the Account.
- If the Buyer fails to notify the seller in the Account that they wish to cancel the root and the root is subsequently completed, the Buyer must pay for the service delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions and should not seek to file a dispute or reverse payment with their credit card provider or PayPal or CASHU.
- Once notified of a cancellation:
- The seller should stop working on the root immediately;
- The parties should agree in the Account what payment is necessary for any work completed.
REMOVE THE ROOTS
Roots may be removed by talentsroot for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of roots
- Spam, or roots misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Roots that are removed for violations mentioned above may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Roots that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Roots may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Roots may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the root description and requirements box.
- Roots containing websites promoting content, which violates talentsroot ’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Root will be removed for sellers who do not login to the site for 30 days or more.
- Root will be rejected if it has any contact details or illegal services or contents.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique talentsroot order number (#FO).
- sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the order number (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their root.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try, and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using our support center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact talentsroot’ s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. talentsroot will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- The buyer has the right to Feedback reviews the telnet after completing the order or if it is canceled.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s root page.
- This review should not be misleading, offensive, or counterfeit. We are adding all buyers’ reviews below the seller root so that all future buyers can know the quality and level of service provided by seller.
PAYMENT METHODS AND WITHDRAW FUNDS
- The available payment methods to purchase roots on talentsroot are credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express), CASHU and PayPal.
- To withdraw funds from their talentsroot Seller Account you must have an account with at least one of talentsroot ’s withdrawal methods (PayPal).
- Your talentsroot profile can be associated with only one account from each talentsroot withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one talentsroot profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 3 days after the order is marked as completed. To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you and should be $10 and above for PayPal and $20 for Payoneer. talentsroot doesnt charge any withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- A seller needs to request a withdrawal on an authorized withdrawal account. An authorized withdrawal account can be only:
- PayPal account with the same name and email address as registered and verified on the user’s profile
- talentsroot process payments daily and will send the money to the seller via PayPal. Once talentsroot has processed payments, they are then subject to time scales imposed by the PayPal clearing system.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS
For security reasons, talentsroot reserves the right to request additional information from Buyers and sellers, including original documents, and to verify documents with issuing institutions. Therefore, we reserve the right to request the following proofs of identity:
- A copy of a Government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License or National ID Card);
- A copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and address (less than 3 months old);
For credit/debit card users (one of the following):
- A copy of the front and back of the card used. For Security Compliance we recommend that you blank out the central 8 digits of the card number digits, and the last three digits from the number on the back;
- Credit or Debit Card Bank Statement of the card used on your talentsroot User account (less than 3 months old). For Security Compliance you must blank out the central 8 digits of the card number digits;
For PayPal users:
- PayPal Account statement showing your PayPal registered name, email address and verification status along with any relevant transactions.
- talentsroot uses third-party service providers including Hyper Pay (Visa, Master Card) and PayPal and CASHU to process payments by Buyers and to transfer funds to sellers. These third-party payment service providers are regulated and authorized to provide payment services in the countries where they operate.
- talentsroot may share your personal information with third-party payment service providers when it is necessary to process payments.
ROOT REFUND POLICY
A Buyer is entitled to receive a refund of funds held in the Escrow Account under the following circumstances:
- Non-delivery: for fixed price or price per item Custom roots, non-delivery means agreed scope of work was not delivered within the agreed time scales;
- Buyer and seller may mutually agree to a refund for reasons other than the previous clause however, authorization of such refunds will be subject to a review by talentsroot. Refunds are only applicable to funds held in the Escrow Account. Funds should only be paid out of the Escrow Account once the Buyer is satisfied that the root (or any agreed milestone deliverables) has been completed. By releasing funds from the Escrow Account, the Buyer accepts that this money is non-refundable.
- Buyers must avoid filing a dispute or reversing payment through their credit card holder, Bank or PayPal. Attempts to seek a refund in this way will lead to the Buyers account being automatically suspended.
REQUESTING A REFUND
A Buyer can request a refund of the funds held in the Escrow Account by creating a support ticket and specifying a reason for their request:
- The seller must either approve or reject the Refund Request. Rejected Refund Requests are raised automatically to talentsroot for Dispute assistance
- If the seller does not respond to a Refund Request within three (3) working days (a “non-actioned” Refund Request) then talentsroot may release the funds automatically back to the Buyer subject to the following clause.
- talentsroot will process approved (or non-actioned) refund requests back to the Buyer’s talentsroot User Account subject to a review of the refund reason and circumstances to ensure that both parties have complied with these terms and conditions, and that the purpose of the refund is not to avoid any of the parties’ obligations under these terms and conditions. If talentsroot reasonably believes that the parties have not complied with these terms and conditions or are, seeking to avoid any such obligations talentsroot shall not be obliged to make the refund.
- talentsroot will refund to a PayPal account only and will refund the paid amount without the processing fees 'processing fees are not refundable', No refund to a bank account or any credit cards.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION PENALTIES
Refunds will affect Users in talentsroot as follows:
- Where the seller is at fault for the refund (for example, due to no response. poor quality of work or they have cancelled the root), it will negatively impact their seller status and rankings;
- Where the Buyer is found to be the cause for the refund (for example, an early cancellation due to a change in their business need) it will negatively impact their Buyer status;
- Multiple refunds attributed to a User will lead to temporary and/ or permanent restrictions on their account depending upon the severity.
- All information and data you enter through the electronic payment gateway are encrypted for the purpose of security protection, and the current correspondence is encrypted to and from the location of the service provider.
- We do not store your credit card information, and you must make sure that the information about the credit card you are using in the payment is correct, accurate and valid before you complete the payment process.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The services are all provided by talentsroot on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations, warranties, covenants or conditions of any kind.
- talentsroot endeavors to its best ability to ensure that website and applications are available for use, but shall not be liable for any possible interruptions of the service due to e.g. maintenance work, technical problems or other similar causes and shall not be liable for damages, which may be caused by operation failure of the website and applications.
- On the Site, we may display names, marks, products, advertisements, or services of third parties, pop-up texts, or links to third-party Sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- talentsroot does not warrant that the website and applications or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access, or that it will meet your requirements.
- talentsroot do not make any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the operation of the website and applications, the accuracy or completeness of the content of the website and applications, or that emails sent are free from malware software or other harmful elements.
- talentsroot or any third-party that may be a contributor to the website are not responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, diminution in value, or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from or arising out of your use of our site.
- We are not responsible for any use of any user content that has been putted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party or for any loss or damages to the user's content.
- We make the reasonable efforts to ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely manner; however, talentsroot does not obligate with the amount of time required to complete the processing of any particular transaction and also will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from any such delay.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All talentsroot related content included on this Site, (including without limitation the texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software and others), are owned or controlled by Talents Root E-Services LLC or its licensors, and protected by international copyright laws.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the authors of content on our Site must always acknowledged.
TRADEMARKSwww.talentsroot.com, all trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and other related trademarks associated on talentsroot are registered trademarks and owned by Talents Root E-Services LLC or its subsidiaries, and prohibited to reproduce our trademarks or designs commercial in any media or advertising medium without the written permission of us.
To report any copyright or trademark rights infringement, please email us on [email protected]
- talentsroot reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of talentsroot's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on talentsroot.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to talentsroot's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using talentsroot's resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting talentsroot Customer Support.
- You understand and agree that if you use talentsroot after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, talentsroot will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- All chat messages and conversations are monitored and controlled for quality assurance and ensure no any abuse to the terms of service.
- talentsroot has the right to ask for an identity proof, payment method ownership proof, address proof and any other needed information at any time to verify any user account. Rejecting to provide this information once requested will cause the account to be suspended and all reviews done by this account will be removed
- Once the buyer accept the work or order auto-completed (not taking action within 3 days), it is not allowed to claim or submit a complaint for a refund for any reason.
- Once Seller confirm the withdrawal request, it can't be cancelled and transferred money can't be reverted to talentsroot.
- We don't delete any account, so once you disable your account it will be hidden and blocked from the website but data will keep saved in our database.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
- User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to talentsroot by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. talentsroot does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
- Furthermore, talentsroot is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Top Sellers, Top Rated Sellers, offer Promoted roots or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the roots, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers, and the Logo Designs created through the Logo Maker. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTIES’ WEBSITES
- www.talentsroot.com may contain links and interactive functionality interacting with the websites of third parties, including social sites and product manufacturers’ sites. talentsroot is not responsible for and has no liability for the functionality, actions, privacy settings, privacy policies, terms, or content of any such website.
- Before enabling any sharing functions of the Site to communicate with any such website or otherwise visiting any such website, talentsroot strongly recommends that you review and understand the terms and conditions, privacy policies, settings, and information-sharing functions of each such third-party website. The links and interactive functionality for third-party sites on www.talentsroot.com do not constitute an endorsement by talentsroot of such third-party sites. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- You agree to defend and indemnify talentsroot and its affiliates and their officers, directors, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising out of or in connection with:
- Your access to or use of the Services or website and mobile applications including the information and contents available under these services.
- Your violation of the rights of any third party, including Third Party Providers.
- Any counterfeiting that comes from your side.
- You must acknowledge that you agree to cooperate fully in the manner we determine to defend or resolve any claim.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND SERVICES
We may, at our sole discretion, change or modify any part of this Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on www.talentsroot.com (talentsroot), and your use of the website and applications after the effective date of the updating the Agreement or other terms constitutes your acceptance of the Terms at the time of your use, we may also modify our services, add new services and delete or replace current services at any time without requiring Prior or subsequent approval from the user.
These Terms of Service are effective unless terminated by either you or us. www.talentsroot.com may the right, at its own discretion, to terminate, restrict or discontinue any user from accessing or using the website and applications at any time without notice. Similarly, you can stop using the Services at any time and without notice to us.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or use of Website or service are governed by the laws and regulations in force in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and shall be interpreted accordingly.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- talentsroot ’s failure to monitor or enforce a provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of its right to do so in the future with respect to that provision, any other provision, or these Terms as a whole.
Last Update: January 2020
Copyright © Talents Root LLC 2019-2020
All Rights Reserved